| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tennant Creek, Northern Territory in February is very hot at 30.2 °C (86.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.9 °C (96.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with occasional rain. Circa 94.8mm (3.7in) of H2O is laid down across on average 5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Tennant Creek, Northern Territory February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tennant Creek, Northern Territory:
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 876.2 kms (544.5 miles) NNW
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 794.2 kms (493.5 miles) NW
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 384.8 kms (239.1 miles) NNW
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 703.4 kms (437.1 miles) WNW
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 1.4 kms (0.9 miles) NNW
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 473.6 kms (294.3 miles) SSW
- Alice Springs, Australia - 462.8 kms (287.6 miles) S
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 851.5 kms (529.1 miles) SW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1149.3 kms (714.2 miles) ENE
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 759.9 kms (472.2 miles) ENE
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 669.6 kms (416.1 miles) E
- Mount Isa, Australia - 565.5 kms (351.4 miles) ESE
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 1055.1 kms (655.7 miles) E
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 1125.6 kms (699.5 miles) ESE
- Longreach, Australia - 1125.6 kms (699.5 miles) ESE
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 882.2 kms (548.2 miles) S